Monday, July 29, 2013

"One Week Left in the States" Fundraising Challenge

A friend of mine has a challenge for my other friends and family.  He noticed that I still have a ways to go with my fundraising (although I just heard I'm up to $5000 in received and pledged donations!!!) so he is offering a matching gift incentive.  I leave a week from tomorrow and if I can raise $500 before I leave, he will contribute an extra $500 as a matched gift, which is super generous.  So get your checks (with my name in the memo line) sent into:
Fidesco USA
PO Box 68
East Texas, PA 18046
or make a one-time or monthly donation at donate.fidescousa.org
Many thanks to all those who donate or pray for me during the year.  We are together in this project of educating and mentoring girls in southern Rwanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment