Friday, July 5, 2013

Some give by going and some go by giving

Just a heads up, this post is the partnership/sponsorship appeal and what it basically comes down to is that Fidesco and I need your help to support my mission.  It costs Fidesco about $20,000 per year to support a volunteer (airline tickets, health insurance, stipend).  Yes, you will be covering my living expenses, but more importantly than supporting me, your contribution will help educate 500 girls at the Ecole Notre Dame de la Providence (Our Lady of Providence School).  Isn't that the real reason to donate? 
 
The only expense the school has when I teach there is providing my accomodations. Everything else is provided by Fidesco.  To make ends meet within the organization, Fidesco raises $10,000/volunteer/year and I am in charge of fundraising the other $10,000.  This is why I suggest you share this adventure with me through a sponsorship during this mission year.
 
Please support me with a donation of $20 per month (or the equivalent in a single donation) and you will receive my mission reports every three months so you can live the mission with me.  If you can support me with a donation of another amount, that would be wonderful!  No donation is too small and your help is invaluable.  Whatever you can give is tax-deductible.
 
The two easiest ways to donate are listed below.  If you'd like to do a wire transfer, please post a comment and I'll send you the info.
1. Donate online at http://donate.fidescousa.org/  You can submit a one-time or monthly payment.
2. Send a check, written out to "Fidesco USA" with my name "Heather Quinlan" in the memo line, to Fidesco U.S.A.; PO Box 68; East Texas, PA 18046-0068; USA.  Along with the check, please include a sheet of paper with your name, address, telephone, email, your pledge amount and whether it is a monthly or one-time contribution, and whether you'd like to receive the mission reports by mail or email.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment